Last Updated: August 05, 2016
For purposes of this Agreement, “you” means you and any other person with whom you share your account.
What we collect.
When you use Marvee, download our software, or otherwise interact with the Company, we may collect the following Personal Information:
- Your registration information, including your name, email address, mobile phone number, and mobile phone carrier information.
- Information about your mobile device or computer if you access our websites. This includes your IP address, referring page information, and site activity information. This information may be collected from cookies, web beacons, or heat maps. You may be able to disable cookies by adjusting the cookies setting in your web browser or mobile device.
- Information you submit to or share with Marvee, including contact lists, voice commands, and other usage information.
- Payment information to process subscriptions and orders. Please note that Marvee does not store your credit card information. Marvee uses military grade security and encryption to secure all confidential data on our website. We have partnered with stripe.com a leading web-commerce payment processing company. Credit card information is encrypted and then passed to Stripe for processing.
- Information you submit to use when you contact the Company.
- Information sent to your Marvee account by other users or third parties.
What we do with your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- To help users access, use, and enjoy Marvee. The information you submit, including voice commands, provides the basis for the user experience. We may analyze user input to assess and improve our quality.
- To provide updates to our users about Marvee and other Company offerings.
- To answer your customer service inquiries
- To process payments as requested.
- To optimize Marvee and the Company’s services, as well as evaluate Marvee’s performance.
- To comply with court orders and other legal processes.
Information from children.
Marvee does not do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children younger than 13 years of age. If you believe we have Personal Information about a child younger than 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we may investigate and delete any Personal Information we determine that we have.
We take your security and privacy very seriously. We employ various procedures physical and electronic safeguards to protect the Personal Information we collect from users. However, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information won’t be stolen, hacked, or intercepted while being transmitted. Any Personal Information you transmit to Marvee is transmitted at your own risk.
Links to third parties
Marvee and the Company’s websites may contain links to third party websites or applications. Because we have no control over these third party links, we cannot guarantee your privacy when visiting other links. We ask that you exercise caution when accessing any third party links.
You may opt out of certain marketing emails or newsletters you receive from us. If you opt out, we may still send you administrative emails.
You may send requests about your Personal Information to the contact email address listed below. You may request that we limit certain information that we collect. Please note that, if we limit certain information, you may not be able to use Marvee or experience all of the features we offer.
Contacting the Company
Marvee LLC © 2017 All Right Reserved